1. What are the rental requirements?
-Gross 3x the rent amount (For example: Rent is $1,000/mo: Gross $3,000/mo.)
- Minimum 550 Credit Score Required
- Scores between 550-599- Double Deposit Required
- Scores 600 or Above- Single Deposit Required
- Co-Signers can be used for income only
- Co-Signers will not be accepted for those with poor credit.
AHA Approved Properties
Contact our Housing Authority specialist
2. What is your application process?
We will need a completed application, proof of income, and a copy of your Driver's License or State ID
There is an application fee of $50 per adult 18 and over.
The application process takes 2-3 business days. An approval or denial email will be sent to the applicant’s email. If approved, the email will prompt the applicant to the next steps.
4. Do you accept pets?
Every property is different and every property owner will have their own pet policy. Most of our rentals accept pets with a non-refundable deposit; however, it's important to discuss with the leasing agent the different prohibited breeds, pet deposits, monthly fees, and other conditions.
5. What payment methods will you accept for rent?
Every tenant will have their own portal which allows for online payments where tenants have the ability to pay by card(fees apply) or check(FREE).
If online payments are not an option for you, we also accept cash, checks, and money orders at the rental office.
6. How do I submit a maintenance request:
Maintenance requests can be made online or by phone. The time frame for maintenance requests to be completed will vary depending on the extent of the work order. However, we will respond to your request within 24 business hours.
7. What is your late fee policy?
For most of our single-family homes, there is a five day grace period. After the 5th day a late fee of $75 will be applied.
Each lease will have its own late fee policy.
8. Are utilities included in your rentals?
In most cases, the tenant is responsible for all utilities; however, there are properties where some utilities, like water and trash, may be included. If utilities are included, it will be listed in the property description and in the lease
9. Do you accept Section 8:
Section 8 vouchers are currently accepted for Melbourne Place Apartments.
10. Where do I find a complete list of all your rentals?
Don’t see your question here? Please give us a call. We are happy to answer all inquiries.