Back to All Posts
5 Things to do in Augusta when it’s too hot outside!
5 Things to do in Augusta when it’s too Hot Outside!
- When it’s too hot to swim outside, then find water inside! The Kroc Center has a fun-filled inside water park and swimming facilities that the whole family can enjoy! With lifeguards on site, you can rest assured that you will be safe while playing. If you aren’t a member, no worries – they have day passes!! Check it out at https://augustakroc.org/programs/aquatics/
- Grab some popcorn and sit in the air conditioning while catching the latest favorite flick! The movies run all day with Tuesday $1 specials at 10 a.m. at the ….theatre. https://www.regmovies.com/theaters/regal-augusta-exchange-stadium-20-imax/C00182883940
- Airstrike is particularly fun for the kids but the adults can have fun, too but be prepared to be sore the next…um…couple of days! With over ………square feet of unlimited fun from trampolines to obstacle courses, flying trapeze things and lots more! http://www.airstrike.info/
- History and Museums your thing? Here are just a couple of name in the area.
- Augusta Canal Discovery Center https://augustacanal.com/about-discovery-center.php
- Woodrow Wilson Boyhood Home https://www.wilsonboyhoodhome.org/
- Augusta Museum of History http://www.augustamuseum.org/
5.Shopping: There are endless possibilities when it comes to shopping, but a few of the area favorites are:
- Augusta Mall https://www.augustamall.com/en.html
- Riverfront Antiques http://www.riverfrontantiquemallsc.com/
- Surrey Center http://surreycenter.com/
Have fun and beat the heat this summer!