Area Resources Local Government, Schools, Entertainment & Attractions
- Columbia County Government Offering residents and visitors of Columbia County information about their government services and other helpful resources related to living in Columbia County.
- North Augusta Chamber of Commerce The Greater North Augusta Chamber of Commerce is a nonprofit business organization representing the interests of businesses in the North Augusta, Beech Island, and Belvedere communities.
- Fort Gordon U.S. Army Signal Center Fort Gordon
- City of North Augusta The City of North Augusta's website provides the public with convenient and efficient access to information about North Augusta services, activities and policies, and promotes a positive image for the community.
- Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce The Augusta Metro and Columbia County Chamber of Commerce jointly represents the voices of small and large businesses alike to promote a business-friendly community environment. Established in 1905, the Chamber's mission is to enhance the economic prosperity of Richmond, Columbia, and Burke counties by promoting the location, development and expansion of new and existing businesses.
- Augusta Metropolitan Convention & Visitors Bureau The Augusta Metropolitan Convention and Visitors Bureau welcomes you to Augusta, Georgia. Browse our site to discover more about visiting our city as well as planning meetings, festivals, sporting, and holiday events.
- Augusta-Richmond County Government Welcome to the Official Web Site of the Augusta, Georgia government, where you can find information about available services as well as other helpful resources for living in Augusta.
- Aiken County Government AikenCountySC.gov Official Website of Aiken County Government. The Willis Irvin Exhibit, the Triple Crown Exhibit, and the Hitchcock Woods Exhibit.
- The City of Aiken Offering residents and visitors of Aiken County information about their government services and other helpful resources related to living in Aiken County.
- Aiken Chamber of Commerce Your connection to everything that is happening in Aiken, SC.
Schools and Colleges
- Columbia County Board of Education Welcome to Columbia County Schools On-Line, where you can find specific information about our school system and stay informed about school district activities and events.
- Richmond County Board of Education Find information about the Richmond County school system - calendars, news, and policies.
- Augusta State University Located in the second largest city in Georgia, Augusta State University is a unique blend of the old and the new, the traditional and the innovative. Browse our pages and see how it all comes together to make Augusta State University truly unique among Georgia's colleges and universities.
- Paine College Paine College is a church-related, four-year, residential, liberal arts college, supported by the United Methodist Church, the Christian Methodist Episcopal Church, and the United Negro College Fund.
- Georgia Health Sciences University Georgia's Heath Sciences University, the state's health sciences university, offers resources and services for those throughout Georgia and beyond. In addition to second-to-none health care services offered through MCG Health, Inc., the university offers continuing education courses; community seminars, workshops and health fairs; tours for the community and prospective students; organizations to strengthen GHSU's bond with the community; and many other resources.
- Augusta Technical College The mission of Augusta Technical College is to promote the educational, economic, and community development of the Central Savannah River Area.
- Aiken County Public Schools Features a message from the Superintendent, calendars, menus, and information about the Board, area schools, personnel and student achievement.
- Aiken Tech See why ATC is your best choice, click on the Future Students tab above and discover all we have to offer
- USC Aiken The University of South Carolina at Aiken provides the best in public college education.
- Augusta Ballet School The moment you enter the doors of the Augusta Ballet School, you'll feel a difference. Professionally trained staff and specially built floors lead you to the realization that this is no ordinary ballet school. From beginning ballet to the professional level, the pursuit of excellence makes the difference that sets the Augusta Ballet School above the rest.
Arts and Entertainment
- Augusta Symphony Continuing in a the tradition of excellence, ASO offers MasterWorks, POPS at the Bell, Publix Family, Chamber Players, and Discovery Concerts as well as Children's Concerts in Aiken and the Aiken Series. With the ASO's reputation firmly established as "The Jewel of the South," The Augusta Symphony continues the tradition in this new millennium.
- Augusta Performing Arts Augusta's webguide for the local performing arts.
Morris Museum of Art The Morris Museum of Art, located on the Riverwalk in downtown Augusta, is home to a broad-based survey collection of Southern art. As a museum dedicated to exhibiting and exploring the art and artists of the South, the Morris is preserving and enhancing a cultural legacy.
- Fort Discovery Fort Discovery is a family-oriented math and science center as well as the home-base for an array of national educational outreach programs. The primary mission of the NSC is to improve technical literacy and to encourage an interest in math and science careers.
- Georgia Golf Hall of Fame The Georgia Golf Hall of Fame was created in 1982 with a purpose to preserve golf history in both the state and region, honor those, living or dead, who by achievement have produced lasting contributions to the sport of golf in the state or elsewhere, inspire Georgia youth involved in golf to reach their highest potential.
- Masters Golf Tournament The official site of the Master's Golf Tournament.
- The Augusta Canal Augusta Canal- Georgia's only designated National Heritage Area.
- Phinizy Swamp This site provides information about Phinizy Swamp Nature Park and the Southeastern Natural Sciences Academy, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that manages and is developing the Nature Park.